30 december 2007 — Neptune354 v0.2 is finally out.
Check it out in the download page.
- Base source code updated to 1.01.12
- Graphic lifting in web interface.
- Support for OptWare package system from NSLU-2 Project (http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/Packages).Packages must be installed in a NFS mounted folder.The package list is: http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/wl500gOptware is activated from telnet with command: “optware-install”
- Run a script after DSL Connection (put here your custom iptables rules, routes, nameservers…).Administration -> Management
- Support for wireless authentication via a Radius Server.”WPA Radius” : you have to authenticate against the RADIUS server after a successful login to the WLAN (using WPA-PSK).”Radius” : “WEP Radius”.
- Multiple (2) PPPoE connections support.
- Wan mac adress Cloning (only with PPPoE).Setup -> MAC Address Clone.
- Fix for Windows Vista tcp scaling.
- Added optimizations to network for better P2P and less memory footprint.
- Router act as a NFS client.You can mount a NFS shared folder at boot. Mount point is /opt/.Configuration in Administration->Utility
- Time is now synchronized using (a standard) ntp daemeon called openntpd, updated time zones.
- Fixed bug of time “not available” when qos is enabled.
- Added more console utilites; “mtd” used to flash independently root fs and kernel.
- DSL stats in Status -> DSL Connection:DSLAM Chipset Brand# of failed trainingsDSP Datapump version
- Free ram memory showed in Status.
- Fixed traceroute issues.
- Fixed snmp issue.
- Added support for HG200 AnnexA/B.
- Fixed disconnection issues ppp-lcp ( thnx johnathana).
- Latest DSL DSP Firmware 7.04 from Texas Instrument for Annex A/B.