Hi all! A new firmware is available. The new project neptune354 is working hard to give you a better firmware for your wag354g.
Someone of you asked about the AnnexB version, so I have built it, but since I cannot test it, is up to you to report your success. Anyway there is no reason why it should not work.
Check out the download page
These are the new features you will find with this firmware:
* Added the Admnistration -> Utility page for utilities. (format partition, private key, …).
* You can tell sshd to listen on a user defined port.
* Uptime of router showed in the “Status” page
* File system is now compressed with Squashfs 3.1-r2
* Dnsmasq 2.22, we hope no more dns problems…
* Fix to firmware upgrade via http, (it seems that) the rw partition is no longer erased.
* You can specify to run a custom script at boot.
* Static DHCP (Setup -> Static DHCP)
* Fixed the bug of button “DHCP Client Table” always disabled in Status_Lan.asp
* httpd speed improved up to 35%!
* Fixed bug with static route management in web interface.
* Added wan uptime in the “Status” page.
* Fixed bug of Internet Led stop blinking after heavy download sessions