Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /membri/cyberstorm/phpBB3/common.php on line 106

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/cyberstorm/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/cyberstorm/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/cyberstorm/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/cyberstorm/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3390: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3392: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
Neptune354 • View topic - Building - NeptuneTrunc for WAG354GV2 - AnnexB - GERMAN

Neptune354

SORRY GUYS; DUE TO A BIG AMOUNT OF SPAM I HAVE BLOCKED ALL THE FORUM ACTIVITY :-/
It is currently 08 Dec 2022, 07:19

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Building - NeptuneTrunc for WAG354GV2 - AnnexB - GERMAN
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2007, 16:07 

Hello all,

i am an owner of a Linksys WAG354GV2 - AnnexB and live in Germany. I have a (PPPOE) ADSL2+ 10MBit connection from (Versatel)

Because i could 'nt find an working AnnexB-Version of the Neptune Firmware, i startet to compile the sources myself form SVN Trunc.

(Info) I ve found a working Toolchain in a Netgear-Sourcepack. The toolchains from the Linksys -FTPSources are not working well and are not Neptune compatible.

After some extreme compiling sessions(nights) i have build a 99,8% running AnnexB Version of Neptune354 from Trunc.

These are the working things:
(+) WebInterface is OK
(+) WebInterface –> static dhcp is OK
(+) WebInterface –> Firmware-Upgrade is OK
(+) telnet is OK
(+) Adsl2+ is OK. (Running with manuel VPI=1/VCI=32 settings. There is a Bug in Autoconfig.)
(-) WLan is not working. I ve testet it with ar0700xx.bin DSP72, DSP71 and the one from x.54 original working Linksys-Image. I cant see my wlan SIID in the networklist? Hmmmm.
(-) Some known bugs in the SVN-Makefiles (inflater). The if; problem. but is fixable ;-)
(-) The Help-Pages are not actuell

This is the actual state of my AnnexB Firmware build project. ;-)

? Has any one a idea why WLAN-Network is not visible in wireless network list? (Settings are correct and working with the original fw.54):?:
? Where can i look for newer DSP7x-bins like ar070xx.bin ?

Post subject: Re: Building - NeptuneTrunc for WAG354GV2 - AnnexB - GERMAN
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2007, 22:10 
 WWW  Profile

Welcome ATI!
As I said to you in the other forum the kernel of the svn WAG V2 project doesn't work properly because it's an implementation of a multiplatform system (V1, V2, HG200).

The Toolchain that we all use is the toolchains from the Linksys -FTPSources. I use it on Ubuntu 7.04 x86 without problems. A (quite) complete list of tools needed with Ubuntu is the following:
build-essential
make
rcs
sed
shellutils
coreutils
findutils
fileutils
debianutils
binutils
gcc(x86 target)
automake
autoconf 1.4
ncurses
libncurses
bison
libstdc++6
libc6
libc6-dev

With regard the wlan you are making a little confusion ;) : the binary driver DSP72 (or DSP71) is the ADSL driver and doesn't have importance for the wireless net.
Byz

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2007, 00:46 

Hello C@rciofone,

tonight i have succsessfully compiled your Neptune354V2_011.
(http://www.esnips.com/doc/c54f4136-3d01 ... e354V2_011)

What should i say? All is working!!!! :P

You have made a very good job. Congradulations. :P

- WebInterface, telnet,... are working well
- ADSL2+ (AnnexB) works (10Mbit). (With manuell VPI/VCI settings, I have not testet the autosettings).
- WLAN works now. What have you changed?

What is the future of your NeptuneProject? Is is right, if there are new improovements or bugfixes that i can see it in this forum?
From where are the ar070xx.bin (and tiatm.o) (DSP72?) drivers?
Who (which project) is makeing newer versions of it?
Where should i look for newer, better or faster versions?

INFO:
I have also tried to make a firmware from http://opensvn.csie.org/neptune354/trunk/ after SVN-Ckeckout. But i couldnt compile it. I have strange compile errors like, autoconf "depcomp not found", automake failed and so on.

If i compile my previous version which i get from the same repository after svn-export, all is working fine. Hmmmm there seems to be a new bug. :o

My Project properties was:
- WAG354GV2
- AnnexB

My Developer Plattform:
- Xubuntu 701
- TI-toolchains-2_1_0-cy07-Redhat7_1.tgz, where mipsfple/bin/mips_fp_le-* are linked
- upload with tftp

If anyone is interrested to test the Neptune354V2_011_AnnexB firmware i can upload it here. :P

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2007, 07:35 
 WWW  Profile

ati wrote:
Hello C@rciofone,

tonight i have succsessfully compiled your Neptune354V2_011.
(http://www.esnips.com/doc/c54f4136-3d01 ... e354V2_011)

What should i say? All is working!!!! :P

You have made a very good job. Congradulations. :P

- WebInterface, telnet,... are working well
- ADSL2+ (AnnexB) works (10Mbit). (With manuell VPI/VCI settings, I have not testet the autosettings).
- WLAN works now. What have you changed?

Good job ATI!

ati wrote:
What is the future of your NeptuneProject? Is is right, if there are new improovements or bugfixes that i can see it in this forum?
From where are the ar070xx.bin (and tiatm.o) (DSP72?) drivers?
Who (which project) is makeing newer versions of it?
Where should i look for newer, better or faster versions?

The DSP drivers comes from the australian Linksys-modding forum and are common to several models. Ask to Cyberstorm for news.
The wireless drivers are localized in:
router/ti_ap/
router/lib/modules/2xxmalta...../kernel/drivers/net/

For new features and improovements see here (f.ex.: wpa2 from WAG200G only with WAG354GV2): viewforum.php?f=9

ati wrote:
INFO:
I have also tried to make a firmware from http://opensvn.csie.org/neptune354/trunk/ after SVN-Ckeckout. But i couldnt compile it. I have strange compile errors like, autoconf "depcomp not found", automake failed and so on.

If i compile my previous version which i get from the same repository after svn-export, all is working fine. Hmmmm there seems to be a new bug. :o

My Project properties was:
- WAG354GV2
- AnnexB

My Developer Plattform:
- Xubuntu 701
- TI-toolchains-2_1_0-cy07-Redhat7_1.tgz, where mipsfple/bin/mips_fp_le-* are linked
- upload with tftp

If anyone is interrested to test the Neptune354V2_011_AnnexB firmware i can upload it here. :P

The svn code has some problems and Cyberstorm is still to the sea (holidays) :D
Some people had asked to download the version annex b of the firmware. If yours works, sends it to me that I put it in the esnips repository available for all. Put a post in the official download's page: http://cyberstorm.altervista.org/?page_id=24
If you send me your annex b code I could see wath the differences with the official svn.
To reduce the amount of archive's code MB make so:
Code:
make linux-clean
make linux-dep
make linux
make clean
find . -iname ".depend" > filelist
find . -iname ".hdepend" >> filelist
for i in $(cat filelist)
do   
rm $i
done
find . -iname "*.flags"  > filelist
for i in $(cat filelist)
do
rm $i
done

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2007, 23:41 

Hello C@rciofone,

PS.: Should i change the firmation details on top of the "LinkSys Configuration pages" from
Firmware-Version: 1.01.58-Neptune354V2 (by C@rciofone) to
Firmware-Version: 1.01.58-Neptune354V2_011 (by ATI) :?: In this Version i dont change anything.

(At this moment i am using the neptune354GV2_011_DE_AnnexB_upgrade_code firmware) :P

Last edited by ati on 24 Aug 2007, 20:42, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2007, 10:23 
 WWW  Profile

Hi Ati, the links you put are broken links. ;)
Perhaps it is better than you send me with an email the two files so I put them on the same page. My email is on my forum's profile.

The procedure with tftp would not to be necessary: it is useful only in case something goes wrong with the web browser upgrade and the router becomes a brick. :)
More info on the router's recovery: http://cyberstorm.altervista.org/?p=7
For the Windows users (naturally changing the firmware): http://www.esnips.com/doc/236d2769-b713 ... 8/Recovery

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2007, 11:17 

Hi,
ups, what a shame... :oops:
Tonight will try to send you the bins directly. Someone has deleted the files from my esnips-folder. :?:

INFO: It seems that a Firmware upgrade with Netpune354GV2_011- WebUpload has a bug. The Uploads breaks with the message. "Upload failed"
Because i said, using tftp is better. Less problems!

:P ATI

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2007, 12:08 
 WWW  Profile

I don't have this problem with annex a: post your source code so I see wath it's happen.

Already understood: your firmware needs the annex b padding, but I need it (source) to modify.

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2007, 20:50 

Hello,

i have corrected the wrong informations and deleted the uncomplete links above, :P
and sended the Neptune_011-bins to your private email adresse
;-) ATI

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2007, 15:37 
 WWW  Profile

I have not received your email.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next